Friday, December 20, 2013

Woo Hoo!

School has finally finished for another year and it hasn't come a day too soon. I think we all just made it over the finish line. The past two weeks I have had to drag everyone out the door to school and really not much happened once they got there. As I heard one Mum saying yep we really wring em dry round here" It was Hayden's final day of primary school today and I didn't even cry! Maybe that's because I'm still running the playgroup at the school and then, the next year Tulley starts, so I'm not really leaving just yet I've still got 12 years to go!
Look I finally got him to smile!
No such trouble with Meg she's still smiling after 5 top of class awards and the Health and PE domain award which came with a rebel gift voucher.

 Now it is time to look forward to Christmas to wind down and do some proper relaxing! Yep that's just what I'll do, after I drop Jordan at work at 7.30 tomorrow morning, so much for the sleep in! Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. busy,busy busy Michelle i hope you do get some wind down time.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    It's such a proud time for parents when their children get awards!!!
    Great that school holidays are here, have a fantastic time.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of your kids, didn't Meg do well! Wishing you a wonderful and relaxing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!