Monday, December 30, 2013

Spoilt again!

I thought I'd make you all jealous and post a photo of my christmas parcel from Wendy.
Gorgeous santa and little bird felt ornaments, a table runner some choccies all topped off with a handmade card and red and white string. I have been so lucky, all year I have received the most thoughtful gifts and Wendy does the tiniest hand stitching, her work is just amazing. Thank you Wendy I have been truly spoilt this year!
On the training front I have been slack again and eaten far too much of this
I know it looks strange but it is totally moreish and very bad for the waistline! We make it ever year for Christmas, I use a small packet of Nutrigrain 1/2 a cup of peanut oil and 2 packets of french onion soup mix, pretzels and leave out the peanuts because I don't like them that much. This is what is left

Yummmmm
Update on the quilt, the binding is still not finished, no progress on the other 2 quilts I mentioned, but I did tidy up my stash and the christmas decos are packed away. Time to get off the puter and do some stitching.

2 comments:

  1. wow what gorgeous goodies you got from Wendy,enjoy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it arrived safely, I love my gift from you. The recipe looks tasty although I am very much a sweet tooth person unfortunately! All the best with your training.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!