Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Have yourself a merry little Christmas!

Presents are wrapped, the shopping is done, most of the house has been cleaned and the lawns are mowed Phew I'm nearly ready for Christmas....and a holiday!
We went to the children's service at church tonight, it's always entertaining, it's the only service I've seen where a donkey ( real donkey called Francesca)  walks down the aisle with Mary on her back and then stays for the service because she likes the singing. Tonight the children had to make the nativity scene by finding the figures around the church and of course there was the conga line following the (pretend) camel???? The service is conducted with help from Clary the cockatoo (a puppet) and finished off with a song from the donkey's point of view,

Hee-haw, hee-haw, doesn't anybody care?
There's a baby in my dinner and it's just not fair.

It's a lot of fun. Now I'm just waiting for the kiddos to go to sleep and listening to the end of the Carols by candlelight.
So what ever you are doing tomorrow I hope your day is special and spent with loved ones.
Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Comments make my day!