Sunday, December 29, 2013

Little Bro

My Little brother turns 40 tomorrow, so today we left the beach to come back and rub it in and make sure that everybody knows! Now writing this I find I have hardly any photos of him, this is the best I can do.
 however I have many lovely photos of his boys
this is Oscar and Hunter with my Dad.
This after Christmas lull is always  relaxing and my favorite part of the year with the good weather, sandcastles and the cricket on, this year we headed to Walkerville and the Weathermans family dropped in for a beautiful day at the beach.
Now we are home for a few days I have the itch to finish off some projects that have been hanging around for a while, might be the guilty conscience before the new year! I have quilted my Granny Square quilt and the binding is nearly finished, then there is two more lined up after that! The garden is being a bit neglected as we saw a large snake in there just before Christmas and I don't want to run into it again, so that's a good excuse to get a bit more sewing done.
Also I really, really have to do some more training before triathlon pink at the end of January!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are having a lovely time Michelle and happy birthday t your brother.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like rubbing it in to the little brother!!!! Lovely
    pics of the family, hope you had fun.
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have been having a wonderful family time, how nice to be at the beach already!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!