Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Getting around to it

Everyone has those jobs you put off forever, I've been procrastinating about listing a pram on ebay for a good 12 months now, it sits in the dining room and gets shuffled out of the way and I'm always tripping over it to open the curtains in the morning, but there's always an excuse, I've never listed anything before, I don't have time to keep checking,I don't know how etc etc etc the list just goes on. So today I did it, really it only took about half an hour and now I feel good, it's done and I dont have to think about it till this time next week and by then I hope it's sold and I can get back into my dining room, coz that's important, it's where the quilting machine is and I need to finish the baby quilt!


Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!