Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Project for 2011

Well here's hoping the rest of the year will continue this way. I started and finished eight feeders for Tulley yesterday, they were only a quick project but they are finished! No button left to sew on or seams left to finish, they are ready for use and in the cupboard ready to go. Let's hope these wash better than all the others I have brought, I am so sick of having them stain or go out of shape in the first wash, not even soaking them in nappysan works. I made these from a pack of face washers and then added some fat 1/4's I had in the stash and a bit of ric rac to finish.

OK they're sideways, I'm sure I'll never figure this out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!