Tuesday, April 8, 2014

AQC

Anyone off to AQC? I'm hoping to go tomorrow, but I managed to finish this little fella just in time to go with Marilyn from the Patchwork Teahouse
I had seen the fabric when Marilyn ordered it and had something in mind for when it arrived in May, but on Sunday I was dropping patterns to Marilyn for the show and it had come in early so I raced home with a bundle of new fabric and a request that if I could get it back to her complete and with the pattern by Tuesday she would take it to AQC. Once I had the fabric home the ideas started flying and the original idea was shelved and this took over I think he turned out pretty cool. Let me know if you spot him at  AQC!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Michelle he is gorgeous,well done on a beautiful finish.xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!