Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Finally New Years resolutions

I'm pretty bad at sticking to my new years resolutions so this year I've put some thought into how I can achieve them. Firstly is the UFO pile, two quilt tops are going to be finished and sent to Karen at Mrs Martins who is collecting tops for the Tasmanian bushfires, this gets me out of quilting and binding them. Is that cheating? Then I've joined the finish along that I mentioned in the last post, that's 5 UFO's by April if I stick to it!!!! Next is keeping fit, a friend and I have signed up for Triathlon Pink and have been training for 8 weeks now and then we are entering about an event a month to keep us focused (nothing over 5kms!) we'll see how that goes but so far it's working. Lastly I want to expand the business and have a few more shops selling my patterns. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!