Friday, October 5, 2012

More spring cleaning

Just a bit more sorting as I put the study back together, who would have thought it would take so long! Ha you'd think i'd have learnt by now. Anyway I found some old photos Mum had put up when I had my 30th (a while ago, a long long while ago) and I found this photo of me looking just like Tulley
Tulley even thought it was her.


There was also a great collection of school photos complete with 70's fashion and glasses and a pic of my cousin and I playing the commodore 64 computer in front of the orange and green 70's daisy wallpaper, that made the kids laugh! See now you know why it is taking me so long, it's just impossible to sort through 11 years of stored junk without getting sidetracked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!