Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More finds in the study

While decluttering, yes I'm still doing that, I came across the very first quilting magazine I bought
It's from 1998 and it's how I first got interested in patchwork. After reading this book I enrolled in a class to make a quillow in West Wyalong where we were working at the time and from there I was hooked. This is the first project I wanted to make

I still haven't made it, but now I look at it and it's not that hard but at the time I didn't know what needle turn was or even that quilting used a quarter inch seam. It's deffinitely in the to do someday pile and that pile is not as big as the UFO pile! It's a Sarah Johnson quilt and is in the Shelbourne museum. What project have you always wanted to make and haven't go to yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!