Sunday, July 15, 2012

Granny Square Quilt

I've been seeing these granny square quilts all over the internet lately and I loooove them. So I finally got some inspiration for a baby quilt when I found this version by Lori Holt at bee in my bonnet , it has an extra round of squares and is just what I was looking for and quick and easy pattern that I can make in nice bright colours for our new addition and hopefully finish it before it arrives!
Each of these blocks will be 12"finished so I'm thinking 9 blocks should make a big enough play mat for a new baby.
Oh I forgot to mention I finally finished my Brookes column of leaves scarf, this was it when I first started way back months ago it's now 6'long and ready to wear. Yippee!
Enjoy!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!