Friday, December 31, 2010

And a Happy New Year!

It's that time of year where we all start the dreaded resolutions, no matter how many times I say I'm going to finish alll the UFO's or not start anything new until I've finished the last project etc etc it never lasts. Firstly around here in late Jan the fabric frolic starts and usually I'm trying to finish patterns and projects for the shops involved and so anything I'm working on gets pushed aside for them and of course presents of fabric or sewing bits from christmas get me started off in another direction, and then when the frolic is on all the shops have their specials on and well I do like to shop! So this year I'm going to try the one project a month approach, that is to totally finish one project each month, be it bjg or small a ufo or a new inspiration, lets see how that goes. Also I'm going to spend some more time in the garden as that makes me relax. Aaahhhh I can feel it working already!
I had a little walk around this morning with the camera so I could show you how the garden is growing but blogger wont let me upload them. Hmmmm I'll have to try again later.

enjoy!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!