Tuesday, March 6, 2012

New York Beauty

Had a chance to do a little blog hopping this afternoon, haven't been able to do this for ages. I found some pretty cool things on you tube, how to make fabric bowls and coasters using piping cord, canadian smocking which looks really cool and a wierd thing on how to fold yoghurt lids to make a table centre. Don't think I'll try the last one but the other two might be worth a go. I also found a quilt along for New York Beauty Blocks, I've always wanted to try this pattern but it's a bit scary, so I'm going to try the first block and see how I go, see no commitment yet. However there is a few projects that I should get finished first, two new notebook covers that still have no pattern written yet, a half finished shop sample and still to make this months christmas angel gift, but I have finished all my homework for the course I started 3 weeks ago (cert 3 in childrens services) and there is a long weekend looming ahead. I've added the New York Beauty button to my sidebar, have a look and let me know if you plan to give it a go.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Michelle, maybe one day, will have a go at New York Beauty....to many other things on the go...Warm Regards, O'faigh

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!